Friday 3 January 2014

Kuala Lumpar - a raidly growing city

While looking through old photos I remembered an amazing city in a great country i visited a couple of years ago thanks to the blog of +Thiagarajan Subramaniam i recommend heading over and checking his posts out. With this i thought i would share a few of my photos from my time there.

 This is Malaysia i flew in and caught a train straight in to Kuala Lumpar a city in amongst rainforest with buildings towering above me. Here are a few of the pictures of my time in the city, including the Petronis twin towers, views from inside the KL tower, the Petronis F1 car in the entrance of the Petronis building and a few others to show the size of this fantastic city.

 I will find more pictures for a future post as i sort through them.

Menara Public Bank



Some of the other buildings found throughout the city.





The Petronis Towers 
The twin towers in Malaysia were the tallest in the world from 1998 to 2004.
They are 451.9m high.


The Petronis F1 car in the entrance of the Petronis towers.



                                               
If i recall this was the back of the Petronis towers.




Views from above the city, the skyline seems to be rising all around. 


All photo's taken by myself during a trip in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment